“World's Best Hotel Experience!!”
Review of Hotel 41

Hotel 41
Ranked #1 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Other hotel operators should take note of how Red Carnation runs 41. This 5 star hotel is very comfortable and the staff is terrific. Rooms are nice but what makes this hotel truly special is the Pantry where guests can get self-service tea, snacks, ice cream, etc. any time of day or night. Makes you feel like home. At first I thought the pantry would be too expensive for other hotels to adopt, but when I stopped and thought about the actual cost of the snacks we consumed it was not that much money. Granted to do the Pantry concept the hotel has to give up the idea of selling you a $10 candy bar from the mini-bar but the good vibes more than make up for it. This hotel is expensive but we couldn't help but feel like we got our money's worth.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank PstarTraveler
Write a ReviewReviews (2,939)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed here as a treat as we were competing on the British 10K run, the service and attention to detail from all the team at hotel 41 was amazing, including a glass of champagne on our return from the run, much appreciated, we can't thank them enough.
We also can't wait to stay with then again soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Janensam
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Don't change a thing, I cannot praise this hotel enough. The staff are amazing, friendly and chatty people. The customer service cannot be faulted as they will literally bend over backwards for their guests. The rooms are well furnished without being cluttered and the attention to detail is impeccable and the fact that they have grey goose vodka in the room mini bar is fantastic. You'll never go hungry with all the little complimentary snacks and ice creams aswell as the afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones and little cakes. When you arrive you will be told about the tradition of drinking a glass of champagne to which we were very pleased about. They have a very good selection of Brut, Vintage and Roses. I went with Gosset Rose which was delicious.
I dont want to leave, myself and my husband have had a fantastic stay and we cant wait to return to Hotel 41.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kerry L
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel 41! What a great hotel in such a perfect location, right in the heart of the city. Its very close to all the major shopping, nightlife and attractions. Very stylish and comfortable space, surprisingly large for downtown london. Superb service and excellent environment. Highly recommended

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband fell in love with this hotel. The location is wonderful. The staff are amazing, they even gave me a hot water bottle in the bed to warm it up! They changed rooms to one with a fireplace! Amazing. However, the staff was so attentive, I almost felt uncomfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Yenna709
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hands down this is my favorite hotel in the world. It was the first time I stayed there and it was the last time. The hotel itself is quirky and cool while the staff is nothing short of awesome. My daughter and I were treated like royalty. I think the employees truly enjoy working here because they are so happy and helpful- no task too big for them. It's so very close to Buckingham Palace I thought of waving to the Queen!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank gmogrady
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our second stay at Hotel 41 and pleased to say the standards are as high as ever. The staff make this hotel what it is and their professionalism and friendliness is amazing. One of our party was in a wheelchair and he was well catered for and looked after.
Special thanks to stefan and lauren who were attentive, helpful and amusing.
Keep up the great work- can't wait to stay again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family