Hotel 41
US$233
US$370
US$290
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$270
Priceline
  • Pool
2,983 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebuckingham palaceprivate clubconservatory suiteromantic turndowna hot water bottlechampagne on arrivalrose petalscomplimentary snackshonesty barvictoria stationturn down servicemoment you arrivelittle touchesthe entire stafflounge areafifth floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 February 2011

The key strengths of this hotel are:
1. Excellent decor, the most beautiful interior decor I've seen in a hotel
2. Excellent service, all staff remembered our names and that we were vegetarian. I believe there isa staff:guest ratio of 2:1.
3. Excellent extras, free snacks are offered including a fantastic 'plunder the pantry' in the evening.
4. Excellent facilities, our room had every facility imaginable: giant TV, 2 bathrooms, jacuzi bath, windows in the ceiling to let in extra light...the list goes on.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank derfell
Reviewed 3 February 2011

All I can say is that I agree with the previous comments. The hotel is just fabulous, everything from the beautiful rooms to the facilities.

I travel world wide for work and stay in a variety of hotels, I would definitely stay again and have no hesitation to recommend to my clients, colleagues and friends.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank flightcentretravelle
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Our second visit to 41 was every bit as good as the first.
Once again the service provided by the staff is the best ever. You can't help but be in a good mood once you're inside the doors of 41.
This time we had dinner in the Library restaurant included in our deal, the restaurant is in the adjacent Rubens Hotel and was incredibly good value for excellent food and wine.
Breakfast on both mornings was extremely good, we weren't rushed even though we turned up at 10:30 each morning and of course everything was cooked to order and brought to our table.
The highlight is ending the evening in the lounge, picking at canapés, cheese and meats.
Hotels don't get any better than this. It's like staying with friends.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Geoff_B_Dublin
Reviewed 30 January 2011

Arrived at Hotel 41 unplanned and with no booking, this was no problem for the staff who were courteous and helpful. someone escorted me to the lounge where i was given a coffee whilst my room was prepared. After about 10 mins someone came back and showed me to my room. I was impressed that they didn't mention that i arrived at 10 in the morning because usually check in is at 2.

My room when i got it was absolutely spotlessly clean and well maintained with a large and very comfortable bed. The black and white theme to the rooms is nice and should appeal to everyone. Turn-down service was performed very well and the staff waited until they saw you leave to do it so that they weren't in your way. When i came back to the room there was an ice bucket and cold water next to my bed.

The room service food and bar food is excellent if maybe a little over priced. The lounge is a nice place to be especially in winter when they have a fire going, its very English, very comfortable and like everywhere else in the hotel spotlessly clean. The staff are all very polite and address you by your name and nothing is to much effort for them to do anytime of the day. Good business facilities upstairs with fast wireless internet everywhere in the hotel.

The location is good, just around the corner from Victoria train station and just down the road from Buckingham Palace which is well worth a walk up to at night. The staff were also helpful in organizing a taxi and bringing my bags down and loading them up in the car.

All in all a very very good hotel, if your looking for a place in London of this price, Hotel 41 is the only choice.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank charles280
Reviewed 25 January 2011

I had a little difficulty finding the hotel at first, but when I finally did, i was pleasantly surprised. The staff were polite and approachable and check-in was more than I expected from a five star hotel. I had briefly mentioned that it was my birhtday, so I was pleasantly surprised to find a birthday cake in my room, when I returned from a shopping trip. The service was excellent and the standard of the room the same.

It is around the corner from Victoria station, so is easy to get to and there areplenty of shops and restaurants near by.

There wasn't much to complain about, it was a shame that as I was only there for one night, I was unable to take advantage of the "plunder the pantry" service.

I would deffinately reccomend the hotel, and I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo