We booked via late rooms for my birthday. We dropped our bags off at the hotel early and must say reception staff were friendly and helpful. It was late when we got back to the hotel, had we not been so tired we may have complained about he filthy bathtub and dusty room. However, we went to bed only to find our legs started to itch. Not sure if there were bugs of some kind in the bed, or the sheets had been washed in something strange. Not impressed. For a hotel of this rating would at least expect cleanliness of the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London