Stayed only one night for a birthday treat,had booked tickets for The Shard on Friday afternoon so wanted somewhere with good transport links.We arrived at Marylebone Station and hopped on the Bakerloo line for a short journey to Warwick Avenue tube,The Colonade is literally a couple of minutes walk from tube.Had a very warm welcome from reception,room was very clean,comfortable and well presented,nice touch with flowers,wine and chocolate.The dining room/bar area has a glass roof which I imagine would be nice on a sunny day and not torrential rain!.Very quiet nice residential area,we walked to Abbey Road in Maida Vale to the famous Beatles crossing.Staff friendly,interesting history to the hotel and in an ideal location to get into Central London on either the tube or bus.Would return again if rooms on special offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London