We visited a couple months ago to visit the nearby Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park. We booked for a room, not the smallest option, but the next size up. I wouldn't have enjoyed staying in the smallest room available considering the room we booked was incredibly small. The price however was very reasonable, £70 or thereabouts for the night, located fairly centrally, just a 20 second walk from Warwick Avenue station. As you would expect in a London hotel, the rooms were packed in very closely with the doors right next to each other (so close that when our neighbours returned late at night we thought they were attempting to get into our room, it was that noisy). Very old lift with the manually closing grates, customer service was good, mini bar was astonishing, £6.50 for a tiny packet of peanuts, smaller than you'd get in a pub. A complimentary apple and bottle of tap water. However we probably would stay here again, if only for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London