We stayed at the Colonnade over the Easter break. We were so glad we chose this hotel, we were very warmly and professionally received, all the staff were outstanding, professional, friendly always smiling, smart and ready to serve. The Hotel should be proud to have secured staff of the professional calibre that we experienced. The Room was clean, tidy and very comfortable, the location was fantastic, picturesque with the canal near by and Little Venice at a stones throw, also Tube station and bus links at two paces from the hotel.
Will not hesitate to recommend this Hotel and we look forward to staying there again, hopefully!
Stuart & Chantal (Gibraltar)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London