I found a Groupon for afternoon tea here. We are from America and were on our honeymoon. I'm not a huge tea lover, neither one us are really so I didn't want to spend a ton of money for afternoon tea, but I still wanted the experience. I can say that after having my first London afternoon tea I am a fan! The Colonnade had such great service and their sandwiches and pastries were delicious, as was their tea! On top of that had we not gone to the Colonnade we would have never discovered our favorite part of the city! Little Venice is so charming and just lovely! We want to go back to London and when we do I think we will stay at the Colonnade we enjoyed our experience so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London