We booked a two night break at The Colonnade to celebrate my partners 23rd birthday. We were welcomed by a very smiley receptionist and although our room wasn't ready, we had arrived pretty early, they were happy to look after our cases. Our room was lovely and we had a free paper every morning plus a free bottle of water. Breakfast was also excellent and we were served by a very friendly Spanish waitress. Special mention deserves the night receptionist. He was really helpful and organised us a taxi to a Jazz Club. Thank you for helping make my partners birthday a very special one. We will certainly return when we next go to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London