Absolutely delightful afternoon tea on a KGB deal. Fresh sandwiches, more if you wanted and we did. Good selection of cakes including scones, jam and cream. Choices of tea or coffee and an extra pot you so wished.
Lovely location; strolled along the towpath from Warwick Avenue tube station taking in the sights and sounds of Little Venice.
Couldn't fault it. Well done Colonnade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London