Used a KGB deal voucher to have afternoon tea at this hotel, which was great value at £17 for two people. We had a very warm welcome, and taken to the lovely light and airy tea room. The sanwiches and cakes were really nice, as was the coffee. And we were offered another pot of coffee and sandwiches which was very generous. There was an option for sitting outside to enjoy the experience had the weather been warmer. A really lovely experience. If I was coming to visit London, this would be a great place to stay - a beautiful boutique hotel. And just a couple of minutes walk from Warwick Avenue tube station which is great for easy access to the city. The area around the hotel is very nice, and really quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London