Found this hotel by chance on the internet and after checking it out on Tripadvisor decided to book.
It's a stones throw from Warwick Avenue tube and very easy to find. We were given a warm welcome and shown to our rooms. My husband and I got a double bed but our friend who was travelling on her own got a much larger bed all to herself! Slightly confusing but nonetheless the rooms were lovely with welcoming music when you entered the room.
We didn't sample the breakfast having decided to go for a walk along the canal and get something to eat but I'm sure it would be as nice as everything else. Behind the hotel is a little avenue with shops and a really nice pub with dining rooms that we would recommend.
We will definitely be returning and would recommend to any one who wants a hotel in a lovely area but be able to get a tube into the hustle and bustle of the city centre easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London