Very good location, few steps away from Warwick avenue station (underground), and the next station is Paddington, where you can take a connection train to Heathrow. Pretty and quiet neighborhood, very nice staff, very clean. I would definitely come back. The only negative thing is that the price doesn't include breakfast, wich is expensive in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London