I stayed at The Colonnade with my family this year and we all had a lovely time.
The staff were very helpful and charming, the reception area was very welcoming and the bed and breakfast in the room at no extra cost was a bonus.
There are super surroundings in the area with the canal just a short walk away.
We highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London