This hotel, its staff and its food, second to none. Especially the italian receptionist, which I am embarrassed to say I have forgotten her name, she was wonderful. Our stay was impressive, bought on a travelzoo deal, everything was wonderful. Our room was upgraded to a suite, our breakfast which was included, delivered to the room, fabulous. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, advising directions and guidance for supper by the Canal and a Sunday morning excursion to Camden lock on a narrow boat and return from Camden market to a very nice afternoon tea. I would definitely book again. It is in a very quiet part of London and after a show in the centre it was wonderful to come away to the peace and tranquility of Little Venice. A definite I would say. Thank you The Colonnade. Well done. I thought my stay was truly a one in a million :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London