Very charming hotel, with an interesting history. Room (small double) was a good size, clean & comfortable, plus this one had a nice four-poster bed. All the usual facilities were provided, such as television, sound system, tea/coffee facilities, ironing facilities, toiletries + dressing gown & slippers for added comfort.
Staff were very polite, friendly & helpful and provided a good service. Breakfast, which could be ordered to the room was also good quality.
Overall, a pleasant hotel, reasonably priced for London + conveniently close to a tube station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London