Just returned from a weekend break at this hotel through a Travelzoo offer. Lovely welcome and fantastic afternoon tea. Such a treat! The room was disappointing. Number 46 on the 4th floor is a small room, with not enough width to have a bedside table at each side of the bed. A bit troublesome when you want to have a cuppa in bed in the morning & nowhere to put your cup down. The only other downside was, our room wasn't made up until after 5pm & then it was only after a trip to reception. Maybe we slipped the net in the housekeeping dept? For the price we paid, we were well looked after. Having a free paper each morning, water & plenty of choice of hot drinks in the room were all big plus points. If we stay here again, we hope to have a room lower down, which can be reached by lift. The hotel is in a beautiful, tranquil part of London. Book it & enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the sweetest smelling flowers in the lobby to the temptingly plumped sofas in the lounge, it's the attention to detail that makes The Colonnade London distinctively different. For each of our guests, there's something that especially appeals. The prospect of stretching out in a bath of bubbles at the end of the day. For business facilities - wifi, dual phone lines. But one thing is for sure: at The Colonnade London we've got the mix just right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Colonnade London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonnade London Hotel London
- The Colonnade Hotel London