Book In Advance

from US$31.88
from US$79.70
from US$91.65
9,718 results
All reviews boat ride sweeney todd free drink at the end drop ride at the end guy fawkes great fun actors and actresses london's history special effects audience participation london eye time slot history lesson great attraction fun experience ripper jack
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I had a great evening when I went to the London Dungeon, the staff was all friendly and it was interesting learning about the past and the history.
I had a scream of a time and I like the interaction between the characters and the public.
I would recommend bring a drink and seasonable shoes.

1  Thank emmie t
LondonDungeon1975, Guest Relations Manager at The London Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Hi emmie t,

Thank you for your 5-Star Review! We're happy to hear that you had a great visit to The London Dungeon & hope to see you again soon. We also advise that customers bring sensible shoes.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Having visited the sister sites in York and Edinburgh we felt that we really ought to complete the set by visiting this version. We had pre-booked our visit on line selecting a mid-day tour. We arrived on site about 5 to find long queues outside. We showed our tickets and quickly proceeded inside only to find that we had merely swapped one queue for another, a queue that snaked about inside so was invisible from outside and one that appeared to be going nowhere fast.
Once inside having had the obligatory photographs taken it was pretty well straight on to a boat ride which was ho-hum. The initial few actors were fairly dull but as we progressed further they seemed to improve and were a little more informative.
Overall we were inside nearly two hours over a large portion of which was spent in different queues. That said we had an enjoyable time but did feel that some of the historical facts of London's bloody past were a little sparse especially as it had cost in excess of £50 for the pair of us.

Date of experience: October 2015
LondonDungeon1975, Guest Relations Manager at The London Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Hi Peter J,

Thank you for your review.
All guests are expected to queue from 10-45 minutes, depending on how busy we are that day, so I apologise if you did nto see this when booking online. We're glad to hear that you all had an enjoyable time at The London Dungeon and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We visited the London Dungeon on a sight seeing trip to London. We were in there approximately 2 hours, was quite interesting learning about the history of old London. If you have a rail ticket or travelcard if you go on Visit London you can print out 2 for 1 vouchers but these can only be used if you have a train ticket, so that helps the cost come down a little, it cost £53.00 for 3 adults with the voucher.

Hi The_Wiganers,

Reviewed 11 October 2015

This is another one of those must see attractions in London. I had visited the London Dungeon's before but many years ago at the old location. The new location is in a better location and the format has changed into a more interactive experience. It was fun and entertaining while giving an insight into the London of old.

Date of experience: September 2015

Hi Westozweddings,

Thank you for your 5-Star Review! We're happy to hear that you had a great visit to The London Dungeon and enjoyed our new location and story. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

First time I've visited this on the new site and I think this could be better. London's History is full of horror and this was presented as entertainment which I feel a little uneasy with. More historical facts would make it educational too. Having said that, the presenters act their parts very well and British humour comes through it all. I did laugh but I'm not sure if I should have. As it was during term time and there were very few youngsters around I'm not sure if it's adapted to suit the audience. There is a lot of walking and some areas are completely unlit so may not be suitable for everyone.

Hi kaytee07,

Thank you for your review. We prefer to present the horrors of London history in a funny way rather than a horrifying one. Our slogan is "Fear is a Funny thing." We're glad that you did have a good chuckle along the way and enjoyed your visit overall.

Hopefully we'll see you soon.