Book In Advance

from US$31.30
from US$78.40
from US$90.10
7,978 results
All reviews boat ride sweeney todd free drink at the end drop ride at the end guy fawkes great fun actors and actresses london's history special effects london eye audience participation time slot history lesson great attraction ripper jack queue
Reviewed today via mobile

We visited on a Friday. It wasn’t to busy which was nice. Was a really great few hours. Gives you a real glimpse back into the history of London. Don’t regret the money spent at all.

Reviewed today via mobile

I leave in London but I had American relatives who have been to London before and seen the main sights but they were keen to find out the alternative side of London including the infamous Jack the Ripper etc so I though this immersive experience would be perfect since they would find out history as well as be part of the story. They absolutely enjoyed it and was surprised they never knew about it before. The only thing is that it’s quite expensive - wish there were online offers we couldn’t got but maybe next time.

Reviewed today via mobile

Fantastic day, brilliant experience, actors were brilliant, great for a giggle and scream. Kids must be 1.4m to go on rides

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I wasn't able to leave my bag anywhere even though it was huge as I had checked out of my hotel that morning so had no choice to have the bag with me. Was told they only store suitcases.
Didn't make me jump, expected it to be more jumpy and gory. It seems like it's more aimed at children to be honest. No boat trip either as described on site. All of a bit of an expensive gimmick to be honest. Also felt there were too many people in one group.
I wouldn't recommend.

LondonDungeon1975, Guest Relations Manager at The London Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear alexist83,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Here at The London Dungeon we are able to store suitcases at the discretion of the owner. We however, do not store bags. I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I am very sorry to hear that The London Dungeon was not to your taste on this occasion, and that you would not recommend. I would like to thank you for you feedback. All feedback is greatly valued, as we strive to improve our experience where we can.

Reviewed 4 days ago

every time im in London that's include a visit in the London dungeon and there a reason why, spooky, scary, funny. almost an hour and half of absolute fun, worth every penny paid for...... there were a new shows from last time which was great.

Dear hapoel19,

Thank you for your response.

I am very pleased to hear that you and your group enjoyed your experience here at The London Dungeon!

I will be sure to pass on your feedback to all relative departments!

Mrs Lovett cannot wait to MEAT you again!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Just been through the worst run I’ve ever had in a dungeon, and I’m ashamed to say it wasn’t even the actors. The actors were absolutely fantastic as always.

The problem however was with the awful group we were batched in. From touching actors, using phone lights during dark sections and even answering a phone call right in front of an actor.

Never have I seen so much disrespect in all my life. I commend the actors who still managed to stay in character and deliver a great performance; it’s just a shame it was ruined by people with no respect.

Dear Adam L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very pleased to hear that you and your group enjoyed many aspects of your experience here at The London Dungeon.

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to thoroughly enjoy the experience due to the stated reasons, and I would like to investigate this further. Should you wish to provide further details, please do so on ldguestexperience@merlinentertainments.biz

Reviewed 5 days ago

I had high hopes for London Dungeon as I have been to Edinburgh & Blackpool Dungeon. Both interesting! Went to the London one last weekend and was not disappointed. The actors are great at their jobs. Jokes they made were very funny and made the experience even better. Love the boat ride & the drop ride. Which is different from Blackpool & Edinburgh. The London ride is better as it drops twice! Great length of time, not too long, not too short. It was a bit full in each group you go around in. But that is expected!

Dear chloedonald,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

I am very pleased to hear that you and your group thoroughly enjoyed your experience here at The London Dungeon!

I would like to thank you for your feedback! All feedback is valued, as we strive to improve our experience where we can.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

So what to do with non scared teenagers at Halloween take them to the London Dungeons. What a fab few hours we spent in there. The staff work incredibly hard and their hard work is amazing. They are funny, scary and gripping. Managed to scare my lads at times and the stories of London were fab! We have Merlin Passes so didn’t pay to get in so can’t really say if expensive but would so recommend it. If you want a bit of the murderers of London then go definitely worth a visit. Lots of people were walking out saying what fun it was! Thanks to all the staff for a great visit. Just take note you aren’t allowed to take photos whilst walking round and you are in the dungeons so just pop your phone away and enjoy the experience :)

Dear TrishH1975,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here at The London Dungeon, meeting The Torturer and escaping the wrath of King Henry himself!

We do ask that visitors do switch off their phones before entering the tour, to ensure that the experience remains immersive with little distraction!

I would like to thank you for your feedback. All feedback is greatly valued, as we strive to improve our experience where we can.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visited the London Dungeon on October 30. I have not been back to this attraction for several years. The shows are still great, very interactive and spooky. Definitely not for children under 8 or 9. There is some history and comedy baked into the shows that will not be grasped by younger kids. Overall a great spot to visit if you want to get in the Halloween spirit

LondonDungeon1975, Guest Relations Manager at The London Dungeon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear zebrah2016,

Thank you for your review.

Pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to the home of Halloween. We aim to provide a scary fun experience for all.

Sweeny Todd enjoyed your close shave!

Many Thanks

Jo

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited the Dungeons with a group of friends - hadn’t read anything about it ahead of time but was assured it’d be good fun and ‘right up my street’ as a fan of the creepy and macabre... jeepers this place has it in spades but with a whole host of laughing mixed in. The actors are brilliant and know well how to handle a bunch of disoriented tourists and are just superb in their roles. The props and attention to detail in the sets are really really good - but at times just the simple mix of pitch blackness and some smoke is all it takes to set off the fear factor and the Dungeon experience uses a clever blend of both to get visitors jumping out of their skins...
if you enjoy a bit of scare, a whole lot of atmosphere and even more laughs- don’t miss this.
Super value too if you avail of the offers online and well worth a little tipple in the ‘Tavern’ after - to settle the nerves if nothing else

Dear scoobydooCork

Thank you for your review.

Tickled to death to hear that you enjoyed your tour of London's gruesome history.

Mrs Lovett enjoyed MEATing you!

Many Thanks