Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth
  • Room Service
US$269
US$200
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$114
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
US$214
US$191
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationsouthside shopping centrehi expressbeansconvenience storethe sofa bedper daybusy roadbuffet breakfaststayed two nightshigh streetcomfortable bedswould stay againminutes walk awayshower roomshort stayhotel is in a great location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stayed here whilst on business last week. The hotel is in a great location and relatively easily accessible from Heathrow. Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast - nothing special, but it was adequate. Only slight niggle being (and not just restricted to this Holiday Inn) When asked at check in do you want a wake up call, then arrange one - you never get one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TJB333333
James D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear TJB333333,

Thank you reviewing your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express, London Wandsworth. Pleased to read that our location was perfect for your stay. Thanks for pointing out the great link from Feltham station (5 minutes away from Heathrow) and Wandsworth Town station with South West Trains. I’m glad that you had a comfortable stay and I will share your comments regarding your missed wake up call with the team – sorry that you didn’t receive it on this occasion. I hope that you’ll consider us next time you’re staying in London.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my daughter while taking part in the London MoonWalk. Our room was adequate for our requirements but the breakfast was very disappointing! While I understand the breakfast was supposedly free I would have preferred the option to pay for a proper cooked breakfast, I do not consider fake scrambled egg, cheap sausages and beans a cooked breakfast! For this reason I would not stay hear again. Do yourself a favour charge for a decent cooked breakfast, give people the choice

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Clare H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express, London Wandsworth. We have a lot of guests stay with us for the London Moonwalk event and they too find it perfect for getting to the start point. Sorry to read that you didn’t enjoy our breakfast offering – we do offer a selection of hot and cold breakfast favourites that are to Holiday Inn Express brand standards. We have recently had a lot of positive feedback regarding the quality of our breakfast but I will share this with the team so we can make improvements where they need to be. I hope that you had a fun day at the London Moonwalk and that you will visit us next year.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stopped for one night in a double room whilst travelling for business

Pro's
Good parking facilities (charge applies)
Very clean throughout
Quiet rooms, also quite roomy
Free wifi available
Helpful staff
Comfortable bed
Individual room temperature control

Cons
Hot water fluctuates in shower
WiFi drops signal
Unable to shut window fully, hinge system a bit awkward
Very near flightpath, planes overhead very often

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear sammyD80,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express, London Wandsworth. I’m pleased that you found our rooms quiet, clean and comfortable – just what you need after a hectic day out in the bustle of London. Our staff are great at recommending places in the local area as well as in the centre whether it’s a restaurant, bar, or attraction.

We are looking at improving our wi-fi signal as it is free throughout the hotel it can often get very busy so thank you for bearing with us during our busier periods. Like most big cities the flightpath for the airport does fly over the centre of the City which means that the majority of London does get affected by a little noise infringement.

I hope that the pros of our outstanding service our team offered and the comfortable rooms won over the cons, and you’ll visit us next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

me and my partner stayed here mid march for his 40th birthday celebrations in london! we stayed a total of three nights and i must say although we frequently visit the old smoke i had yet to find a great hotel...both for location to the city centre and good ammenities. i can honestly say i have now found one! staff where extremly friendly upon arrival and very informative when we asked questions regarding the local train station...ie train times, location etc.
The room was neat and tidy, basic bathroom but definately clean! it was a great base after long days exploring our favourite city, and coming back on the last tube (a little tipsy) having a 24 hr garage and macdonalds right across the road was handy for midnight munchies!
the room was tidied by housekeeping everyday when we where out,fresh towels and coffee, tv worked fine, the all you can eat breakfast set us up for the day every morning...not a 5 star feast but more than enough choice to say it was included in the room rate.
if your exploring this epic city, for fun and leisure, and your people of simple pleasures in life like us then this is a great place to lay your head at night. london is an adventure for the two of us...we will continue to see and explore everything this city has to offer on an annual trip and this hotel will definately serve us right in the future.....its not a palace...its not the hilton...its a clean, well priced and friendly place to rest after making memories in one of the best citys in the world.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leanne G
James D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Leanne G,

So wonderful to read that you spent your partners birthday celebrations with us at Holiday Inn Express, London Wandsworth. It’s great that you found our team helpful and friendly, we really do take pride in excelling at customer service – I will share this with them in our regular meetings.

As with our front desk team our housekeeping team also work very hard in keeping our hotel clean and fresh for our guests. I know how important it is to relax in comfortable surroundings after a long day in the bustle of London.

I do hope that now you’ve found our hidden gem of London that you will come and join us next time you’re in the big smoke!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Had to be in this area of London. This was best priced could get in area.
Hotel was clean & quite, slept ok. Room was small I was disappointed after booking a double to find 2 twin beds that were rocky felt unstable, had to rearrange room ourselves although they knew we were expecting a double. Bathroom was small basic, very noisy toilet flush! Not much much with 2 people, suitcase etc. Tea coffee horrid, breakfast was awful 1st morning did improve very basic & busy. Hotel as whole fine, just overpriced @ £114 a night additional £10 parking I've stayed in far better hotels for alot less money, but if you have to be here & can't afford the more expensive hotels in area then you'll be fine.

Stayed: May 2014
James D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express London Wandsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear jennyonthemove,

Many thanks for taking the time out to review your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express, London Wandsworth. We’re sorry that you didn’t find our hotel good value for money. Our rooms are often commented on as spacious and functional, and can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children at no extra charge. I appreciate that you’re preferred room type was unavailable on this occasion and for this I must apologise.

Our breakfast product quality has recently been improved but I will pass on your comments to the team so we can assess this as we do on a regular basis. Again thank you for highlighting your experience and hope that you will stay with us next time you’re in the area.

Many thanks,