This was our second visit to London Premier Notting Hill and once again we were delighted with the hotel and its location - a five minute walk from the tube and yet not noisy. We stayed two nights and, as previously, the staff were friendly and helpful whilst the room was comfortable and very clean. A lovely addition was that the room had wine glasses & bottle opener together with a microwave, plates, & cutlery. Unfortunately, it was cold & it rained both days we were in London so it was great, mid afternoon, to return to a warm, cozy room to rest before venturing out in the evening. A lovely stay, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from Hyde Park and Notting Hill Gate, The Premier Notting Hill is situated in a quiet square in Bayswater, and close to Queensway, Whiteleys Shopping Centre and the London Underground. Oxford Street, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus can all be reached in 20 minutes via tube from Bayswater station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. 20-minute links to Heathrow Airport can be taken from London Paddington rail station, which is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater