Stayed here Valentines week with my boyfriend for two nights. The staff were very friendly, offering advice on places to eat and helping us print off tickets for the London tour bus. The hotel was in an excellent location and was just a short walk away from the underground tube station and plenty of shops and restaurants.
The room we stayed in was small but very clean and modern, with a very comfy bed and wide screen tv. For the price we paid, this hotel was fantastic value for money and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from Hyde Park and Notting Hill Gate, The Premier Notting Hill is situated in a quiet square in Bayswater, and close to Queensway, Whiteleys Shopping Centre and the London Underground. Oxford Street, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus can all be reached in 20 minutes via tube from Bayswater station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. 20-minute links to Heathrow Airport can be taken from London Paddington rail station, which is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater