Stayed here for a theatre break, we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a club room which was basically two connected bedrooms with one bathroom.
Room and bathroom were immaculately clean and very comfortable, everything worked as it should, we had a very good nights sleep. Hotel is situated on a quiet road.
Rooms may be considered a little small for a longer stay but for a night or two are perfect.
We did not have breakfast, but wouldn't foresee any problems.
Location is very handy for Portobello market which makes a nice visit before returning home.
Staff were polite, helpful and keen to see that everyone had what they wanted on their stay.
Overall I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from Hyde Park and Notting Hill Gate, The Premier Notting Hill is situated in a quiet square in Bayswater, and close to Queensway, Whiteleys Shopping Centre and the London Underground. Oxford Street, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus can all be reached in 20 minutes via tube from Bayswater station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. 20-minute links to Heathrow Airport can be taken from London Paddington rail station, which is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater