“good location”

Ranked #363 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Aveiro, Portugal
“good location”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Nice hotel, close to bayswater tube station, with several pubs and restaurants.
Good team and hotel manager!
Good room service, and all the team try to help always.
Breakfast good.
I recommend this hotel for your next stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Braga807
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your compliments regarding our hospitality. We all are very pleased to know we met up to your expectation in regards to the service you received from our end.

It was a pleasure to host you.

We look forward to another oppurtunity of serving you in order to make your future stay a pleasant one.

dm@londonpremiernottinghill.co.uk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel is situated in a very nice area, in proximity to Hyde Park and Nothing Hill. The room we had was not the biggest we've stayed in but it was very clean and cosy. The staff were friendly and took care of whatever we needed. A great value for the money paid.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for giving us this oppurtunity to serve you . It was a pleasure to look after you during your stay with us. We are pleased to know the location was well suited to your plans , plus the staff here met up to your expectation in regards to the service you received.

Hoping to serve you soon in the near future. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Aparna & The London Premier NottingHill Team
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I travel far too much for my own liking. This means that I have the 'luxury' of staying at hotels around the world. There's only so many things that make a difference and in this instance the staff and manager could not be nicer. The service was first class as was the friendliness and warmth I received. I had some requests that are not of your normal - not a question asked everything I could ask for was provided. With a smile and a polite "thank you sir". People make a place and I have to be very frank when I say this: Aparna the manager has put together a brilliant team of front of house staff. Her assisting team on the door and room service are just the nicest of people. I don't write reviews ever (which is wrong as I always read them) however this has compelled me to put these final words together: well done Shaftesbury Hotels, well done Aparna and well done team. You live and breathe what a London hotel should be like and I hope your seniors read this and action it accordingly. I will be sending this note to them also.

With the warmest of thanks.

See you all again soon.

Tommy

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a great pleasure for me to welcome you along with my colleagues.

Your comments have encouraged us a lot & we all are grateful to you for your appreciation beautifully expressed in this feedback. We together as a team thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to serve you .

We look forward to welcoming you again. Hoping to make your future stay as pleasant as the recent one.

bella vista,corrientes.argentina
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I wish I could express the touching experience I had in what I would call a state-of-the-art hotel in |London where you feel everyone is making sure , at all times, that this is your home.I was given a room the first day which did not please me because I was with my daughter, and we wanted a larger place.The very next day I was upgraded to a wonderful room which we definitely loved.But what I will never forget is how people like Albazar, Marianna, Simona and a fluent Spanish speaker who became our friend,Sergio, were there to spoil our minimun requirements.A highlight was room keeping.there is no doubt a whole team doing such a fine job led by a diligent manager, as well as a model house keeper in charge.You want to know something, just name it, andthey will help you.I strongly recommend this place to make your stay in London unforgettable!

Room Tip: rooms with a view are definitely a plus. Floor 2 and up
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Let me have the pleasure of thanking you on behalf of my excellent team for such a lovely feedback on one of the most famous traveler's website.

It was a great moment for us to meet & greet you . We all were very pleased to serve you & feel great to know you were impressed by our hospitality. It gives us an immense joy to go that extra mile in order to assist our guest's and make them feel at home with comfort & facilities we provide.

We look forward to welcoming you soon. Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance.

From Aparna & the Entire Team at London Premier Notting Hill
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A hotel where each and every staff member is so nice, welcoming, and interested in the quality of your stay. Area is very well-lit and i always felt save even in the late-hours. Wonderful location, close to restaurants, Bayswater Underground Station and pubs within a short walk.
The entire staff needs to be commended. A big thank you to everyone and especially Marianna Csonka who went above and beyond her job. She gave me a very professional accompaniment and made my time at London Premier Notting Hill remarkable. In fact, she is highly efficient, extremely helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Hopefully you continue to employ people like her. It truly makes a difference when someone smiles at you that comes naturally. Besides, please tell Sergio, Simona and Albazar thank you for me, they were very friendly and responsive when i called down with the requests like print out some docs, asking for additional coffee sachets etc.
It's impossible to thank all the individuals who helped make my stay enjoyable, but the attention to detail from everyone i encountered at the hotel was evident along with the pleasant personalities. Please pass along my heartfelt gratitude and sincere appreciation to everyone.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Olga O
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We are overwhelmed with joy to know how impressed you were with our hospitality . It was indeed a great pleasure for all of us to look after you.

Marianna, Albazar, Simona & Sergio along with all team convey a special thanks to you for your kind words expressed in this feedback which is so precious to us.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance in regards to your future stay as we will ensure you have another wonderful stay with us.

Warmest Regards
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was not the original hotel that was booked, but we were notified in advance and were pleasantly surprised. This hotel was part of the Shaftsbury chain and this hotel exceeded our expectations. The staff was outstanding, attending all our needs. This hotel is in a great area, very close to 2 subway stations, shops, and restaurants. There is even a great pub just across the street. The room was compact, but very effecient. Very clean and comfortable. We had a quad room with the second bed on a lower level, which provided some privacy. The price was resonable and the breakfast was good. I would come back and recomend to others.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to host you & we all thank you for your excellent feedback.

Our guest's comments assist us to meet & exceed their expectation. We are so pleased to know you were impressed by our hospitality . Thank you for recommending us .

We look forward to welcoming you again. Please do contact us prior to your future visit as we will ensure you have another very pleasant stay with us.

Salzburg, Austria
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Everything was perfect, especially the reception staff. Great location, only a 5 min.walk to the next subway station. Highly recommended, will definately stay there for my next London trip. Thank you very much for your help ! Ursula Reichl

Room Tip: Club room !!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback. It was a pleasure to host you.

Your comments have been shared among our team & they all thank you for your compliments.

We look forward to serving you soon . Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance.