We were given a hotel voucher which paid £140.00 for one night plus breakfast. We don't think we got good value for money. The room was dark with no view, curtain hanging down at one side, shabby furnishings and very poor breakfast. We asked for a taxi to be booked for a very short journey and were picked up by a Mercedes with no meter, then charged £10.00. We caught a London taxi back and the fare was £6.80. When I enquired about this I was told that it was a fixed fee which would hold good even if there was a delay caused by traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATION -Located in a quiet garden square just 2 minutes from Paddington Station, this beautiful Victorian townhouse has been recently air-conditioned and boasts contemporary interiors with state-of-the-art amenities.With interactive flat-screen TVs, high-speed wireless internet and inspired service, guest satisfaction is our Number One Priority.Quality Crown Hyde Park is not affiliated with the Crown Hyde Park Hotel in any way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Crown Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Crown Hyde Park (Not Affiliated With The Crown Hyde Park Hotel) Hotel
- Quality Inn London
- London Quality Inn
- Quality Crown Hotel Hyde Park