“What a disappointment!!!! Keep away from it!!!!”

Quality Crown Hyde Park
Ranked #724 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Please do not stay in this hotel!
The room was extremely small, warned out and dirty. The bathroom smell very bad with a poor shower.The TV wasnt working. At least the staff was polite. Anyway, this should never be rated as a 4 stars hotel. Keep away from it!!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Linforth, Front Office Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

05 February 2014

Dear Mr. Newton,

Thank you for your recent review on our Hotel. We were sorry your booked room was smaller than expected. I have noted your comments regarding the bathroom and TV. I hope to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

This is a very nice small hotel located one block from Paddington Station with quick access to all the sights of London. The front desk and bar/concierge staff were all very personable and knew us by name by the second day - which is particularly nice when you're away from home. I am particularly thankful to Witek who gave us some great advice on our departure. We were about to lug our luggage to the tube in order to get to Victoria station and he suggested the bus, saving us lots of walking, and having to negotiate stairs and escalators. He made sure that we had correct fare for the bus, new where to get on and off and bid us a very pleasant goodbye from this great city.

Room Tip: The old lift seems quite noisy. I stayed in the farthest room from it on the first floor (second fl...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Linforth, Front Office Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Steve,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff friendly. I have noted your comments regarding our lift and I can confirm that we are looking to upgrade our lift service.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I would like to thank you for the excelent service I got from the Mr. Witek especially I appreciated his personalized customer service and prompt follow up. Wich has always been very cooperative, helpful and knowledgeable person. Thank you all sincerely for your close and fruitful cooperation during my visit in London.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Alexandre,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to read that our staff manage to go beyond your expectations especially Witek. Our team greatly appreciated your comment.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Quality Crown Hotel was an added value to our stay in London. Our room was on the 2nd floor, very clean, and the staff was very helpful; especially we would like to thank Mr. Witek for his kind assistance in finding a TAXI in the best price possible. We wil deffinately suggest the hotel to our friends visiting London.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are much better than ground floor ones, offering natural light & view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Natasa,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you enjoy our service, location and that you found our staff helpful. I am happy that you would be able to recommend us to your friends.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and me stayed in this hotel for our first year anniversary. We really enjoyed our stayed, upon check in we were greeted by Joanna from reception.The room was very nice with romance package, including champagne and fresh flowers. Breakfast selections was excelent with fresh fruits, I ordered poach egg and they did it perfectly. Witek and Koji were also very helpful. I'll be back soon for sure! :)

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Ms. Kisotee,

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed almost all aspects of your stay including the check in process, rooms, romance package, breakfast and the efforts of our staffs.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

My granddaughter and I stayed here last weekend as we had come to see a show. It is the second time we have stayed here and we were not disappointed. the room was clean and warm and nicely decorated and overlooked the quiet square. Lots of hot water in the adequate bathroom, and when we came back from the theatre, our quilts had been turned back, and chocolates had been left on our pillows, which was nice. the breakfast was plentiful and varied and we went on our shopping trip feeling very satisfied. The excellent position of the hotel, being minutes from Paddington station, gave us the opportunity to leave our luggage at the hotel until late afternoon, as left luggage at Kings cross is quite expensive, but we had bought our day saver tube tickets. we left the hotel in plenty of time to catch our train. The porter and receptionist were really helpful and friendly and wished us a safe journey home. We have not got low standards as another reviewer implied, but at the end of the day, no matter what you spend, value for money is what counts, and we felt we got that. some people will never be satisfied. Well done to all, we will return.

Room Tip: I would request a room above ground level as it is away from reception and breakfast room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mrs. Dottie,

I am so grateful that you took the time to write this kind review. I am very proud of all the staff at the Hotel and I am so happy that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back here in the near future!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

My time spent with quality crown hotel was excellent. The staff was attentive, very professional and very helpful. I definitely would invite other friends and family to stay. However, in particular I would like to thank the bar tender WITEK for his professionalism and good customer service towards me. He was very helpful and kind.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Linforth, Front Office Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

30 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very grateful for taking time to write this wonderful review. Your review gives more motivation to all my team and they were very happy that you have appreciated their efforts.