I recently stayed at the Nadler while attending a conference in Earl's Court. The hotel is very modern and up-to-date, yet still quaint as it captures many of its unique architectural details. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are well-appointed. The service was terrific--especially Stefania at the front desk. While they don't have any food on-site, there are plenty of restaurants in an easy walking distance. It was also an easy 10 min walk to Earl's Court, so perfect location for the conference.
I did have to change rooms--my first room was in the basement below the lobby, so you heard the noise of the staff all night. But while that was not a great night, the staff quickly changed my room without hesitation, and the rest of my stay was perfect. For the price and quality of the hotel, I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay