We stayed here for one night on the way to a family wedding. I chose this hotel after reading reviews and I also got a very good price for a standard double room.
I wasn't disappointed we arrived early and our room was ready. The lady on reception couldn't have been more helpful and also the gentleman checking us out.
Our room was spotlessly clean and the very comfortable bed. I was so impressed by how the kitchenette is designed and that you could all this into what appears to be a wardrobe at first sight.
It is very close to the tube station and was an easy trip from Heathrow.
I would recommend this hotel and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay