“A nest in a big city”

GreenLeadersGold level
Reykjavik, Iceland
“A nest in a big city”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I am very happy to confirm that my stay at Hotel Nadler in Kensington was great.. Nr one it is situated nearby Earls Court station but not in a busy street.. The hotel staff was nice and was willing to help and offered help. The building is beautyful, very good bed and elegegant furnitures. It is nice it takes you only 13 minutes to walk to High street Kensington and only 3 minutes walk to Earls Court Station which is very well connected to Heathrow airport... Only thing that I can give a slight minus is the rooms are small... but that was not a issue .. THANKS

Room Tip: It does not matter the surroundings are quiet
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Alessandra L, General Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
Dear Thuri2013, thank you for taking the time to review us and I am pleased you enjoyed our wonderful location and staff. You must come back and try one of our larger rooms next time.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (541)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
North Cadbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

A warm welcome, very professional. Neat, clean room. Quiet. Comfortable beds. (Did request a twin room via bookings.com, got a double - but fine for my son and me). Air conditioning, free wifi, good TV, and a really cute mini kitchen hidden in the cupboard - complete with a Nespresso machine. Lots of nearby restaurants that serve breakfast.

Very happy with The Nadler. Recommended and I would certainly go back.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank cranialscratch
Dear Cranialscratch, thank you for your review, if we can always exceed our guests’ expectations, we'll be very happy, and reviews like your make it all worthwhile! It's often the little things that make the difference, so it’s great to read of so many little things making a big difference! Thank you for your recommendation and that to read that you will be back!
Aberdeen
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on the way to a family wedding. I chose this hotel after reading reviews and I also got a very good price for a standard double room.
I wasn't disappointed we arrived early and our room was ready. The lady on reception couldn't have been more helpful and also the gentleman checking us out.
Our room was spotlessly clean and the very comfortable bed. I was so impressed by how the kitchenette is designed and that you could all this into what appears to be a wardrobe at first sight.
It is very close to the tube station and was an easy trip from Heathrow.

I would recommend this hotel and will be back.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pickyAberdeen
Dear PickyAberdeen, I am very proud to read your review and I must say that it doesn't get much better than “a fantastic find”. I am also delighted that the rooms worked well for and you enjoyed all our amenities and services. Also thank you for all the wonderful compliments on our great staff - they read these reviews avidly and reviews like yours always energise them and make them smile. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Nadler is a real find - super location in Earl's Court, lovely room, close to the Tube station. The staff were very attentive and helpful.
Breakfast comes from a nearby cafe and was really good. We stayed on a Living Social deal and it was excellent value.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hugh H
Dear HughH, Thank you for your lovely comments about our hotel facilities and location.
It's great to hear positive feedback about our staff and thank you for mentioning that to us!
We hope to have the pleasure of you staying with us again in the future!
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Great hotel, attentive staff and 2 minutes from Earls Court tube station.
My only gripe was that my room was at L level, which meant that I could hear footsteps pounding the pavement from above. This however did not mar my overall experience which was a positive one. I will certainly be back there on trips to London.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, L Level rooms may not be the best option for you.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Beautiful decor..lovely decorations for Christmas!! Spotlessly clean well appointed room, plenty of space-comfy bed and great shower. Very attentive staff, especially Andre who gave us a very warm welcome. 2min walk to earls court station..would definitely recommend to couples as a stylish base for a weekend in London. 10/10.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello JoshT, We can't ask for higher praise! Thank you for your flattering words about our hotel and our team, especially Andre. I am pleased to read your comments about so many aspects of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

I loved everything about this hotel, apart from the size of my room, it was clean, luxurious the staff were lovely, and the location was great!..however, my single room was almost impossible to move around in, I struggled to put my ironing board up and ended up sweaty and frustrated as I was running late. The shower and bathroom was amazing, however, returning back into my room, which by the way was very well designed for something so small, was a little disappointing. As long as you are aware of the size you could be staying in (I wasn't) you will be more than happy with the Nadler...

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Alison T
Dear AlisonT, thank you for your review, I am pleased you enjoyed many features of you room. We do have a wide range of room types, which are larger than the single you stayed in. Please do contact us directly for your next stay and we will make sure we can assist you in booking one of our larger rooms more suitable for your needs and hopefully we can earn a 5 star review next time!