A good friend and I were prepared to stay in the smallest, budget room offered at The Nadler, excited just to be able to find such a steal in the vicinity of South Kensington. Immediately upon our arrival, we were warmly greeted by the friendly staff and given an upgrade to a superior room- a great start to our stay. We were given directions to the closest tube (Earl's Court- just a few short blocks away) and provided a list of nearby restaurants to which the hotel can provide discounts.
All in all, our stay was wonderful, and I would definitely stay here again. On a minor note, I'm not sure it's fair to say this hotel is in South Kensington, as it is a 10-15 min walk from the neighborhood center with restaurants, shops, etc. That said, it is a lovely walk through the attractive residential area.
Thanks for making our trip so great, Nadler!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay