We stayed here on a whim and it turned out well enough. Everyone was very friendly and the location is pretty convenient to restaurants and walks downtown. Super close to the train which will take you anywhere you need to go. The room itself was small and on the first floor. We had to keep the windows shut because of the street noise. The bathroom was nice and shower large. Clean, nice, but again to pricey for just what we considered an average room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay