Just returned from a three night stay at Base2stay in London. The location was a three minute walk to Earl's Court tube and the walk to the hotel was safe. As a single person one could feel comfortable walking there alone in the evening. The room was super clean, great bathroom with shower, the kitchenette was great to have. Easy to pick up breakfast or other foods at Marks and Spencers almost right beside the tube station. There a pubs very close, also an Italian a Greek and an Indian resturants within a 10 minute walk. Great value and trendy type of place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay