Our family group of 5 had a wonderful experience at The Nadler. We had a triple room with a king and single bed, and a double with a king. Even with king beds there was ample room and plenty of storage. All rooms have a mini-kitchen with daily coffee supplies, small refrigerator, sink, dishes, etc. Great for storing picnic stuff and cold drinks. The Hotel is located on a residential street and is very quiet, and it is only a couple blocks from Earl's Court Tube station, a variety of eateries, pubs, groceries. The staff are great...very helpful, personable, friendly. We couldn't be more pleased with our time spent at The Nadler.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay