This was my second time staying at this hotel and the first time (exactly a year prior) had been great. I love the cleanliness and the location (although the rooms were small but I expected that). I also loved the responsiveness of the staff prior to my reservation via email. Unfortunately, this trip, I was given a room on the bottom floor and the noise of the traffic did not allow me to sleep. There were not movies offered in the room as there had been in the past and when I requested an adapter for my phone and computer charger, they did not have any for the USA, just for European countries. I used to love this hotel but left frustrated on my last visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay