Not only was I warmly welcomed upon a very late arrival, but the room had everything I needed for a comfortable night sleep and an easy hot coffee in the morning. The room is efficiently designed, with clean modern bathroom and hot shower, comfortable bed, sink and microwave and dishes, and storage space. There is no fuss but only what you need, all in a very attractive way. The staff were most professional, helpful and courteous. I felt in good hands with them. The room was quiet even though it faced the street, and the lobby relaxed and elegant. Very affordable for London, and excellent value. Highly recommend, and I will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay