“Perfectly civilized, comfortable and spotless!”

The Nadler Kensington
Ranked #62 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Not only was I warmly welcomed upon a very late arrival, but the room had everything I needed for a comfortable night sleep and an easy hot coffee in the morning. The room is efficiently designed, with clean modern bathroom and hot shower, comfortable bed, sink and microwave and dishes, and storage space. There is no fuss but only what you need, all in a very attractive way. The staff were most professional, helpful and courteous. I felt in good hands with them. The room was quiet even though it faced the street, and the lobby relaxed and elegant. Very affordable for London, and excellent value. Highly recommend, and I will return!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank April S
Write a ReviewReviews (3,868)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Very nice and well located hotel. I've now stayed in 3 hotels in this area. The Nadler was clean, comfortable and well appointed for the price. I must admit I'd heard about small rooms but never experienced one before, my single room was compact! It was comfortable, and had everything I'm used to except floor space. No worry though as I go to London to see the sights not sit in a room. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Perth62
Alessandra L, General Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear PerthFamily62, Thank you for your lovely review. Nothing would make us happier than to see you staying again with us and perhaps next time you can try one of our much larger rooms. The single as you mentioned is very compact but comfortable. We do have rooms much larger which would allow the extra floor space you were after. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was thoroughly impressed with the Nadler. I don't write reviews on hotels normally but I was so happy with what the Nadler provided that I was compelled to do so. Every staff member I encountered on my 5 day stay were very kind and helpful and the room is all you need - comfy bed, hot power shower and free wifi. The 5 star hotel chains I have stayed in (frequently) could learn a lot from the Nadler. Thank you for the warm welcome!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank susake

Hi Susake, Its great to receive feedback like yours on our wonderful team, who really work hard to serve our equally wonderful guests!! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was my second time staying at this hotel and the first time (exactly a year prior) had been great. I love the cleanliness and the location (although the rooms were small but I expected that). I also loved the responsiveness of the staff prior to my reservation via email. Unfortunately, this trip, I was given a room on the bottom floor and the noise of the traffic did not allow me to sleep. There were not movies offered in the room as there had been in the past and when I requested an adapter for my phone and computer charger, they did not have any for the USA, just for European countries. I used to love this hotel but left frustrated on my last visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Stephanie H
Alessandra L, General Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Stephanie H, we are saddened by your review, considering the fact that as a retruning guest you are familiar with our services and facilities. We have tried to be in touch with you on several occasion to have the chance to discuss with you your experience and some of the aspects of your review. I am delighted you are impressed on both stays with the cleanliness and the responsiveness of the staff. In regards to the US adaptor we do have them in reception and our records in fact indicted that you were provided with 2 portable chargers/convertors to use during your stay. In the rooms we do have European electrical socket installed which is not the same for US electrical sockets and this is the reason why we do keep both phone charges for different phones as well as converters in reception for our guests to use,This has not changed since you stayed exactly a year prior. In addition we recently completed a further upgrade in each rooms by installing USB chargers in every room so our guest can freely charge their phones regardless of the electrical socket. As part of the recent upgrades we no longer offer movies. This decision was not taken lightly and was made in consideration of what our guests had feedback to us. In alternative we now offer the possibility to stream on the TVs directly from our guests devices via the recently installed HDMI connections in all rooms. I still would welcome the chance to discuss your experience an feedback over the phone at your earliest convenience. I can be reached by email at Alessandra.Leoni@TheNadler.com or by phone. We hope to see you again soon and I have amended your personal profile with your preference for an upper floor room should you decide to stay with us again as well as the request for a US converter to be placed in your room at your arrival. Best regards.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I was in London for business and first time in UK.i am a regular Starwood person and before I booked this property I had question marks if I would enjoy my stay or feel comfortable.I can easily admit that friendliness of staff and amazing food and service totally get me out of my circle.As I said I was in town for business therefore I did not have a chance to see around for leisure but hotel is great and service is top notch.I highly recommend anyone to stay in this property.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank aunjanak

Thank you so much Aunjanak for your flattering review. Our reception team will be very pleased to hear your kind words. After all, this is what drives us on a daily basis - the challenge to keep providing the best service that we can, tailored for each need and guest. Very glad to have had you to stay and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This hotel was ideal for my recent business trip to London. I stumbled across the website when my usual hotels were fully booked and will definitely use them again. Cool and contemporary, the location was fantastic, especially for a woman travelling alone; literally one street up from Earl's Court tube station. The reception area was immaculate, the staff were so lovely and welcoming. I had opted for a bijou room which was exactly as described, but with so many neat additions, only the size stopped it from being a luxury room. I will definitely be staying there again for future trips.

Room Tip: If you're not fussed about space, go for the bijou rooms for an absolute bargain. Still well equ...