The Nadler Kensington
US$187
Agoda.com
US$203
3,982 results
All reviewsmini kitchenearl's court tube stationsmall kitchenettepiccadilly linemarks and spencerheated towel racksingle roomnespresso machinefree wifiminute walkquiet neighborhoodheathrow airportsuperior roomwould definitely stay here againgreat showerboutique hotelpubs and restaurants
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I booked The Nadler as my friend didn't want to pay a fortune for a room (I chose her the bijou single whilst I took a deluxe room!). The prices for the rooms were very good and if you book in advance you receive an even better deal. My friend's single room was also more than adequate. The hotel was chosen as it was close to the places we were visiting during our stay (the V&A, Kensington High Street) so ideal.

The hotel is very pleasant with a cool reception area and nice lobbies and corridors (some places can be stuffy and less than nice).

Everything in The Nadler is pristine and my room was large with a sofa bed (should I have needed it, I suppose I could've let my friend bed in with me... but heh I like my own space!) and two windows with street views - which you could open!

The air conditioning worked well (I visited end of July so it was very hot). The bed was comfortable and the shower and bathroom facilities were good. The little kitchen (housed in the wardrobe) was also great as you have filtered water, a Nespresso machine and a fridge.

The staff were very helpful and ordered taxis, booked a restaurant and were more than happy to help and chat. If you choose a restaurant from their list you can receive up to 30% discount on the bill.

A great hotel and definitely worth a visit.

Room Tip: There are a few rooms with a courtyard, you can request these but they may not be available.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DianeLS
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My family and I recently returned home after a one week stay at The Nadler Kensington. The accommodation was great! It was clean, spacious and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
It was also extremely affordable and offered a great location that was easily accessible by the London Underground system.
Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

First Review on Trip Advisor and glad to say its a very positive one!

Myself and my partner were going to stay in London for the first time so I started scouring trip advisor for some nice hotels with good reviews and around the Kensington area as we wanted to visit the museums -I just wanted somewhere nice, clean and comfortable to stay but also at a reasonable price as affordability is very important as well. I was very impressed with all of the great reviews on the Nadler so took the plunge and booked.

Im glad I did! All the staff were very polite and welcoming and all of them had a smile for us which helped alot as we arrived quite stressed from the travel so was lovely to walk into a cool clean modern reception area with staff that greeted us in a friendly happy manner. I think that the welcoming of customers and first impressions are very important! We were met by all staff at different times of day and night with a smile and hello.

So to the room - we loved it - it was a great size - good size bathroom with shower, kitchenette, good storage, tv, comfy bed and most importantly - very very clean everywhere!!! Even the kettle was perfect with no limescale at all! On the night we stayed it was a very hot night so were were glad for the air conditioning which worked beautifully and kept us cool! The shower was amazing as well and the towels crisp white and fluffy :-)

Another great feature is the Brita tap! As I mentioned it was hot day and night so we made use of that tap alot plus filling empty bottles for the day out - great feature!

The hotel location was perfect and the streets were very quiet - We didnt hear anyone at all during the night and we both slept very well! We travelled alot in the day and didnt get back until late and it was great to know that from Earls court tube station it was only a few minutes walk to the hotel!

I knew when booking that there was not a bar or resturant in this hotel but I think thats perfect as there are so many places around to eat and drink so its not an issue and also the Nadler has so many discounts available for various restaurants around them which is also very handy! Plus with the kitchenette you can bring any food or drink that you want to back to the room.

We enjoyed our short stay at the Nadler Kensington and will hopefully visit again soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Alessandra L, General Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Hi 111Lena75 and many thanks a lot for your thorough and lovely review. The entire team is very pleased to read your comments and your appreciation f the attention to detail that we put in, even the right number of rubbish bins, the great shower, the mini- kitchen, free Wi-Fi etc The Brita Tap is a new addition to the many complimentary features we offer to our guests within their rooms and you seemed to have made the most of all of them. Did you use the filtered water with the Nespresso machine? It makes the coffee taste even better!
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I knew what I was getting into booking a single room in London, but when I saw my room at the Nadler, I laughed. That said, the compact shoebox of a room had everything I needed, including a great bathroom, a very reasonable closet with drawers for storage, and best of all, a mini kitchen with a fridge so that I could store some breakfast items. Because I had a small room, I didn't have a Nespresso machine, but the front desk staff told me that I could get an espresso brought to my room any time, which was a welcome offer right after I arrived on a hideously delayed flight from the US. The lobby was a very pleasant place to read a paper and have a cup of said espresso (free), and as other commenters have noted, the staff were polite to everyone. Great location near the Earl's Court tube stop, so very easy to get to from Heathrow. Everything in London is expensive, but the Nadler is well worth the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have just returned from a two night stay at The Nadler Kensington. From the moment we arrived the staff were super friendly and efficient, and as we were celebrating, they had upgraded our room. This has never happened to us before, it was a lovely surprise.

The hotel decor is lovely, really clean and modern. A two minute walk away from Earl's Court station,it was in a perfect location.

We stay in London a lot, this was a first visit to The Nadler, and I know we will be visiting again.

Thank you for a lovely stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple