Excellent accommodation, rooms serviced everyday. Close to two metro stations. Lots of buses.
One of the best things is it was air conditioned, when we stayed the temperatures were in the high twenties and even thirties, was so nice after a long day of sightseeing to be able to have a cool room. Staff very helpful. No complaints. Would recommend to all. Close to shops and supermarkets. As it was self contained with a microwave we save money using the microwave most nights. Very quiet location our sleep was undisturbed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay