Great service, short walking distance to Earls Court Station and several grocery stores. Nice beds, nice sized rooms, accommodating to children and lovely kitchenette. It's one of the most well designed rooms we had stayed. Room 101 is perfect for a family of three. The wifi was accessible and consistent. The hotel is walking distance to the Victoria and Albert Museum--which is free and full of treasures for everyone in the family. The hotel staff were so helpful when we were trying to print from their computer. They were replacing beds the morning we were leaving, but could not have been nicer about the crowded hallways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay