“Perfect location - everything you need”

The Nadler Kensington
Ranked #63 of 1,072 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We booked this hotel as we were going to Earls Court - it's perfect location for the tube and exhibition centre. It was a really clean,modern hotel. The staff were lovely and welcoming. The room was ample size, big comfy bed, air con, hair dryer and nice toiletries but the best bit was the hidden kitchenette in the wardrobe - what a brilliant idea, literally everything you could need, including the kitchen sink! If you are looking for a hotel in the area this is a perfect hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loubieloulou
Alessandra L, General Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Hi Loubieloulou and thanks for your wonderful words. You have really embraced our concept and we are delighted you enjoyed all the little extras we offer to our guests. The kitchenette as you said is "a brilliant idea" that pleases so many of our guests like yourself. We look forward to your next stay and perhaps we will be so "perfect" to deserve a 5 star review next time!

There are newer reviews for The Nadler Kensington

Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is by far the best hotel I've had in London. Just a few minutes walk from Earl's court station and all the great restaurants and bars in Earl's Court Road. By Tube just 9 minutes away from Piccadilly Circus and other parts in the heart of London.
Although the hotel does not have a restaurant (which is really unnecessary in this area) , they offer breakfast as a room service. However, Greggs cafe, across Earl's court station, is just around the corner, and you can order a perfect breakfast for a cheap price (e.g 3 pounds for a large baguette + any drink).
The personnel is very, very kind. Rooms are super-clean with modern sanitary facilities. Little kitchen, Nespresso coffee machine, free WiFi, etc.etc.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is located in a quiet street, any room will do just fine.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Perico1961
Reviewed 1 September 2014

The property is near from the underground station
The staff is very helpfull and they speak spanish and portuguese
The rooms seems new with not too much space but enough for a couple of nights
It's amaissing have a Nespresso coffe machine in the room

Room Tip: I occupied two different rooms . The one in the first floor for two persons is too small A bed si...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I recently stayed at the Nadler, Kensington while working on a live TV show at Earls Court 2. I booked a single room as I knew I'd be working long hours, so only needed a bed and a bathroom. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming on arrival and offered me a large umbrella to take to work when it was pouring with rain. The single room and bathroom were spotlessly clean, and had tea/coffee making facilities which were really welcome. The room overlooked a delightful mews so was very quiet. The air conditioning worked wonders, and I had everything I needed. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It's charming and beautifully decorated too. A bargain for the centre of London.

Room Tip: I had room 302 which was quiet as it overlooked the back of the hotel (a mews). The road at the fro...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LesleyLong
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We recently returned from a stay at The Nadler Kensington in London. I can't say enough about this hotel. The location was perfect, a block away from the Earl's Court tube station and lots of restaurants. The hotel itself was clean and very nicely decorated. Our room was comfortable with excellent free wifi service. Also, the staff (Andre, Harry, Stephania, Aroa) was extremely courteous, helpful, professional and nice. They were great with directions and advice. If we return to London, I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Hi Jen 662 and thanks for your super mention of our staff, as they read reviews avidly they are all really happy to read that they were able to assist you during your stay and Andre, Harry, Stefania and Aroa are very excited to be mentioned by name. We cant wait until you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

First I would like to thank Stefania for taking such good care of us. I'm from NY and wasn't sure how to work the safe, tv and the air condition .. But she always came with a smile and should me. The rooms are small, but very efficient ..the location is perfect. Sofia as well was very professional and explained everything.. In fact Everyone, the young men " don't know there names" very nice and couldn't do enough for you...

My husband without a doubt would stay here again when we come back to Lindon!! Thank you Nadler...

Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Really like the old townhouses, and this one is in a good location. Very lovely lobby and friendly, helpful front desk staff. Nice, clean, upscale throughout. I booked a standard single room for 138.60 pounds (inclusive of VAT), which I think is very expensive (no breakfast included) - but it's an expensive market. They surprised me with an upgraded room, which was large, with queen bed, very comfortable - sleek and modern, which many people may like (however, that's not my taste). The room looked out into the back courtyard area. Although the room was very nice, I just found it a bit sterile, bland, and typical standard hotel-roomy... devoid of charm. The lobby décor, the front desk staff, and the location were the best things about the hotel. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The front desk recommended a restaurant to me, also gave me a coupon, and it was a winner (Lebanese food - Orjowan). Don't get me wrong, this is a fine hotel - I'm just giving it a lower rating because it seems expensive and I just didn't love the contemporary room décor.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Wltravelingirl, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and the services we offer, and delighted that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade to a much larger room upon arrival. As you mentioned, the London market is expensive and for this reason we pride ourselves on having created a concept that offers competitive room rates with no hidden extras. However, what really gives value to our guests isn’t just our great rates but the many complimentary features such as free Wi-Fi, the mini kitchenette with complimentary teas & coffees and Brita filtered water, free phone calls, plus others like the discount vouchers to local restaurants that you enjoyed. These all add up to valuable extra savings. With commissioned artwork, Helen Moore faux fur throws and other unique features, we don’t feel our interior design is ‘standard hotel-roomy’ but of course décor is very much a matter of personal taste. Should you decide to stay with us again please do check out our website for the latest and most valuable offers!”