Believe the positive reviews. We liked the location (near tube and restaurants), the price and the quiet street. Our modern room (a twin) was tiny, but it didn't make us feel locked up. Well designed. Great power-shower (lovely shower-soap). Smart kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, sink, kettle, tea and coffee. Good Philips flatscreen tv with internet. New films only 2 pounds. Will be back in july.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay