If you want to stay in London for an acceptable price of your hotel, then choose base2stay. You don't have a restaurant in your hotel, but instead profit of a small kitchen in every room with micro-wafe and fridge. Several good restaurants are in the vicinity, and the Tube station Earls court is reachable in 2 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay