I was impressed by the quality of this hotel overall. The location was great. Although Kensington is not quite central, it's easy access to most attractions with several underground stations and lines within a few minutes walk: Earl's Court, Gloucester Road... The neighbordhood is quiet and upscale with a decent number of options breakfast or dining. Base2stay is more about the convenience of apartments than a true hotel so to speak. The lobby is tiny, there is no bar or restaurant. However, the place is very neat, and our room was quite large, very clean with a modern design. Eveything was perfect for the price. Good service at the reception, good sleep and free wifi. Considering hotel prices in London, this is definitely a safe choice in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay