We have just returned from a 2 night stay at Base2Stay in Kensington and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Myself, mam and sister stayed in a triple room with 3 beds. The room has its own tea/coffee facilities and a microwave which we did not use but great to have just in case. The room and ensuite were spotlessly clean, warm and comfortable. The only downside was the fold out single bed, it was quite narrow and not terribly comfortable but ok for 2 nights. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the cost of the room was very good value. We will definitely stay here again when we return to London. (A toaster in the room would be great but perhaps this is a fire risk?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Hotel.de, Agoda, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay