The room was very small, but I sort of expected that with a single room. The bathroom is very small. Despite being pretty close to Earls Court Road there was not much noise to be heard in my third floor room.
I needed to book a hotel at the last minute, and this was far and away the best price in a central location.
The underground station is just a couple of minutes walk away, giving you access to the Piccadilly and District lines.
All in all I would say that this hotel was good value for money, and worked for me as a base to access central London without paying the silly prices of some of the other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Continental Kensington London Hotel looks forward to welcoming you to London. If you are traveling to London for business or seeking a hotel near London major tourist attractions & shopping area, there are many reasons you should consider our hotel. Our guests enjoy modern accommodations, amenities, friendly ambiance, and affordable rates City Continental Kensington London Hotel is within easy reach of Olympia Exhibition Centre and a short ride to Hammersmith Apollo. The staff at City Continental Kensington London Hotel is quite friendly and available to assist our guests at any time of the day and night. Breakfast is provided for our guests each morning at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your City Continental London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Continental London Kensington Hotel London
- City Continental Hotel London
- Comfort Inn London
- Comfort Inn Earls Court
- London Comfort Inn