“Just brilliant”

The Park Tavern Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Park Tavern Hotel
Ranked #300 of 580 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 October 2011

The Park Tavern Hotel could not have been more of a lovely surprise. I arrived late and yet was welcomed warmly. The room was clean, the shower was warm and powerful, the bed was comfy and the breakfast was plentiful. Stafford station is super convenient. And all of the staff were very, very helpful.
I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: The split-level suite was great
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 August 2011

We stayed for four nights, arriving on the 31st July to find there was a big Birthday Party on, we were invited to join the festivities and were made to feel so welcome. This continued throughout our stay. found the room comfortable, nothing sensational but certainly adequate. The breakfast was superb as were the very reasonable evening meals.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2011

1. The flush in my bathroom did not work
2. I was made to use teh common bathroom despite paying for a room with a built in one
3. I did not get a key to my room till the very end of the trip
4. i vacated on day 3 itself instead of staying one more night - that was a sensible thing to do in hindsight.
5. I requested for a refund – it was turned down
6. The only positives were the quality of the mattresses and breakfast

Room Tip: Make sure the toilet flush and the TV are in working order in your room
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Dirty and filthy place.
There were mouse traps in the room and it was so cold.
I had to leave the place and I was trying to find an other hotel in London.
Terrible situation. This is not a hotel! Just rubbish.
The people working there were polite and gentle, but the place was unacceptable...

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank teosalva
Reviewed 27 October 2010

Recently stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights and really enjoyed the stay - It was very clean, the bar was very reasonalbly priced and the staff are very friendly - The owner also has an excellent pub called 'The Angel' just around the corner and we had two EXCELLENT nights out there!

Plus, they do Sunday lunchs for £6.99 and they are excellent - I would recommend the beef!

Would certainly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple