Crowne Plaza London - Battersea
US$302
US$276
Hilton
  • Pool
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$253
Doubletree
US$242
Rubens Hotel
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$197
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$184
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$475
  • Pool
1,531 results
All reviewsclapham junctionhotel vertalondon heliporthydrotherapy poolfree shuttleriver viewhelicopters landquadruple glazinghelicopters comingshuttle servicesteam roomspa facilitieslovely hotelhigh techan upgradenespresso machinewalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2012

What a great hotel - the location is surprising, especially if you walk in from, the not too picturesque, Clapham Junction station, but once inside, it's immaculate and the river view is stunning. We booked a riverside room and were gratefully upgraded when they discovered we were celebrating our Anniversary. The room was next to the heliport, the sight of the 'copters coming and going was amazing, but even more amazing was how you could barely hear them with the triple glazing.
The spa is the best I've been to - clean, innovative and tragically underused (a bonus!). The food was top class and the staff brilliant. It's such a laid back place, there are no pretensions here.
The biggest eye opener for me was that we spent three days here and only crossed the river to the centre of London once, and that was to catch the train home. There's a whole new London to discover around here - the Thames path takes you to some fabulous parks and a short journey away are Richmond Park, Kew Gardens and Hampton Court palace. All away from the dirty, busy city we normally have to deal with.
Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: 20 minutes walk to Clapham Junction is fine with hand luggage but wouldn't advise the walk fully laden.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dukeofbeeston
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I stayed two nights at a very cheap price. I don't think the hotel is a true 5 star hotel (that I consider to be somewhere like the Ritz, or Claridges), but it was very welcoming, and the bathroom is impressive. I found the bed too soft for my liking as I have a back problem, but loved being able to walk along the riverside early in the morning. There are quite a few restaurants nearby, along the river as well. I didn't eat at all in the hotel as I prefer to bring my own breakfast into the room. You can catch a bus about 5 mins walk away, or the shuttle bus service to Sloane Square (but not back) works very well too. The staff were all very friendly. I was sad I didn't have time to use the spa at all, as it looked lovely. I would stay again.

Room Tip: They call their back rooms 'city view' but this isn't true.. you have a view of a tower very close to you, which personally I don't like.. ie you have to leave the curtains pulled all the time..I suggest pay the extra for a river room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 4 May 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay once again. The hotel is under new management now, and there were small differences, for instance the breakfast that we pre-paid for was wonderful but was considerably scaled down compared to our last visit. The hotel needs to stay on top of keeping their fitness center and spa services up to par, as we felt a little "budgeted" this time around. The location is a little bit far from central london, but it works well for us. We would re-visit as long as they can keep up their level of service.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Imaglobaltrotter
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Beautiful rooms, lovely facilities, including an impressive bar, restaurant and wonderful spa & pool, though we sadly didn't use it. The hotel though was sadly let down by the breakfast. The whole ambience was closer to 3 star than 5. Poor presentation buffet, didn't look appetizing, every thing was in packets, even the cheese and we had to ask for coffee and then wait for quite some time. A lovely hotel, just a shame that an important feature of a hotel stay like the breakfast slightly let it down. We also had an alarm linked to the air conditioning going off most of the night, which couldn't be helped and the Front Office Manager was very apologetic.

• Stayed: April 2012