Crowne Plaza London - Battersea
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$328
US$247
US$232
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$210
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$155
Agoda.com
US$254
US$224
galahotels.com
1,532 results
All reviewsclapham junctionhotel vertalondon heliporthydrotherapy poolfree shuttleriver viewhelicopters landquadruple glazinghelicopters comingshuttle servicesteam roomspa facilitieslovely hotelhigh techan upgradenespresso machinewalk in shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed as a treat as we were in London to see a show and when we arrived we were unexpectedly upgraded free to a suite, what a lovely touch. Service here was very good and the hotel was a quality hotel, the only downside is that it was a 15 minute walk from the nearest tube station and that was a London overground line too. But worth it after the upgrade

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the Thames
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GoonerPaul1964
Verta1, General Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Battersea, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Paul

We were so pleased you appreciated the upgrade to a suite and enjoyed your stay. The walk to CJ is only 10 minutes to the Grant Road entrance, but as of this week we have increased our complimentary services to both CJ and Sloane Square for the summer. Looking forward to welcome you back again

Reviewed 17 June 2014

"I just would like to say how much I enjoyed my stay with you! We both had a lovely time, the spa is amazing, the rooms are very nice and we always had fun having breakfast watching the helicopters. The best thing was the politeness of the staff. Everyone was super friendly and very accomodating so compliments especially to the staff. The room was cleaned to perfection and the reception was amazingly friendly."

This was the email I wrote to the hotel and I got a personal response back! Absolutely fabulous :)

Room Tip: It takes a little time to work out the high-tech buttons for controlling the lights and AC but it's worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting your compliment on TA, we so appreciate it. As mentioned in my email response to you the part that makes me most proud is that the team looked after you so well

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Good hotel, booked 6 nights First, 2 days later wanted to add 3 nights more and did not get Same price.... País more for these 3 nights than for the 6 nights... Unbelievable , no flexibility at all.
We asked for top Floor but got room 205 on arrival. TV broken , no technitian on duty .... So room change.... To room 408... So The question is... If you have got availibility on top Floor, why do not you allocate guests where desired? I am a reception Manager in Tenerife and I really do not unterstand.
Paying river view is difficult to see from the corner room we got, moreover if you cannot open The window to get better view. We had view to the heliport , which was ok but if i pay for river view.........
BB buffet limited for being 5* but still ok.
Asked reception how much a taxi was from there to embankment and got a complitely wrong Information... What a bad surprise realizing that price was the Double.
Cleanness some days regular but some days very very very Good, Guess it depends on the chambermaid.
Very Good The free shuttle to the station, thank you.
Spa Wunderful . Room exceptional .
Salvador at reception was Wunderful!!!!!
Thank you for Wonderful stay apart from the a. m.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Agree with some of the reviews. Does not stand up to 5* rating. Emailed them but do date have not had a courteous response/reply! was a birthday spa day out. Not too receptive on arrival ie expected a welcome drink ie coffee or soft drink . Went to wait in the Mezzanine area went to use facility . found one of the loos was disgusting, not a good welcome! politely informed staff member- said they would look into it. Service wasn't particularly outstanding for a 5*. however spa was good - thank goodness

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Battersea, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2015

Dear anita c,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please accept my sincerest apologies over the issues you had especially with the cleanliness of the property. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Really impressive hotel, on the bank of the river, in a great location not too far from Clapham Junction - a little difficult to find on foot from the station, as its not massively signposted, but seemed obvious once I arrived.

Staff were really friendly and helpful too; always a bonus.

For me though, a 5* hotel should be seamless, have some glamour, and be in tip top shape. For me, this was not. A few elements of my room were coming apart a little - the light buttons next to the bed had come off the wall, the cover for the plug adjuster in the bath fell off and into the tub...

Other positives - free shuttle service to the station in the morning, great food offerings in the bistro, and the spa looked good, although I didnt use the facilities.

Would definitely stay again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: I had a river view room, and I'm glad I did, as out the other side of the hotel wasnt too much to look at.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Verta1, General Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Battersea, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for your review and I am delighted the team were helpful and friendly. What a shame you did not get to use the Spa it is really lovely so when you come back do remember to book a treatment. So sorry about the maintenance issues they are fixed now. We hope to see you very soon.