“Away day experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
Book a Tour
Ranked #162 of 1,568 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't just watch Fulham's 2016/17 campaign, experience it from the comfort of one of our Match-day Hospitality packages. With 23 league fixtures to be played at Craven Cottage, don't miss out on enjoying the best views of the game, first-class service and memorable experiences, courtesy of the Club that's been in the entertainment business since 1879.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
London, England, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Away day experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

This was my first time at Craven Cottage. View from seats great when buying tickets any seats with restricted view are clearly marked. The stewards was helpful and friendly. Their website answers any questions any one could have. I wish all football grounds would copy Fulhams way of dealing with aways fans.

Visited February 2014

• Finnish first
Raleigh, North Carolina
241 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 191 helpful votes
“What a game!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

My husband and I had the WONDERFUL experience of watching Fulham play Man City right before Christmas. We reserved the tickets just a weekend before and somehow ended up with 2nd row seats by the corner kick spot closest to the river on the Fulham side. AMAZING seats! We got the notice when we purchased the tickets that they were being shipped to the States and I was so worried that the tickets would be in the mail and we wouldn't be able to get into the game. Miraculously, our tickets were at Will Call and the attendant was SO happy for us because we were so happy to get in the game. Her excitement just started a great experience for us. The game was high scoring with Fulham: 2 and Man City: 4. We enjoyed screaming "Let's go WHITE." The food was really great as was the beer. It was an amazing experience! I'm not really a sports person, but being there was really fun!

Visited December 2013
Leatherhead, Surrey
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Pleasantly surprising”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

Went to FFC, for a game of footy to see my beloved SAFC, with tickets bought as a present . The seats were in the Neutral section of the Putney Stand and as I was surrounded by a mixture of foreign tourists ( from Oslo, Amsterdam and Swansea) and SAFC fans like me. This made for a good easy and safe atmosphere. As it was my team recorded a good win so we went home happy.
The visit all way through was easy going from arrival outside the ground ( and I was not incognito) getting into,the ground , mixing with the locals inside and afterwards outside the ground again talking to the home fans. Genuinely a unthreatening family orientated event. The facilities were clean and well maintained.
Treated myself to a half pound burger from reputedly the most expensive burger bar in the league - next to the Johnny Haynes statue at £7. Ouch !

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Traditional Football Ground”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

Great for anyone wanting to see some quality English Premier League football in a traditional stadium.

Visited February 2013
Sanshurst
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A proper football club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed out evening by the Thames for the Fulham v Spurs game a couple of weeks ago. We sat in the neutral zone and as Spurs fans, we found the whole atmosphere just what football used to be about. No abusive chanting, no bad language and very friendly Fulham stewards. Good service at the bar and food counters and all in all, a good night out.

Fulham is a civilised football club run by civilised people. I wish them well and it is a pleasure to visit a ground as an away fan and feel 100% safe. Thanks Fulham, I wish you well.

Visited December 2013