“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

The flat is amazing and so is the location! The host is very amicable and helpful. Definitely would stay there again. Highly recommend. Thanks

CA
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
20 Jun 2013
Thank you, Michael and Judy, for your lovely review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

It was a real pleasure having you as my guests and thank you for the care you took of my apartment.
Columbus
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

gobber12
Cary, North Carolina
“Comfortable but not elegant”
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Apartment was a little bigger than expected, but not well decorated. It was hard to find and fairly secure, but in a rough neighborhood. Has everything you need and very close to the Aldgate East tube station so it connected well to everything. Carlos was easy to work with, but could not reach last day to turn in key. Could do better for 85 pounds a day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Access to tube
Liked least: Decor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Jun 2013
I definitely disagree with the use of the word 'rough' for my neighbourhood. Although a short walk to London's financial district, it is not one of the 'upper class' areas of London, but is certainly not a rough area and is in fact a popular area for tourists.

In fact, other reviews of my apartment on here commented on how safe and culturally interesting they found my neighbourhood, as well as the good value rates for my apartment. Perhaps not all travellers appreciate how much more expensive holiday accommodation tends to be in all areas of London, never mind in a central area of the city.
Toronto
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

18 Apr 2013
Thank you, Dan, for such a lovely and detailed review of the whole experience as a guest in my apartment and of my neighbourhood.
Vancouver
Reviewed 7 March 2013 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 28 February 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Just wanted to say a very big thanks to Carlos for our wonderful stay at his Unit at 5 Green Dragon Yard.
We appreciated your wonderful directions from the metro to find you and also you being here to greet us and give us some local tips.
Everything went really well. It was a great area. We had fun visiting the Brick Lane markets and the many fabulous local eateries in the area .
Everything in the unit was great, a little home away from home. Little things like the washing powder being provided, nice wine glasses , bath soap were all such appreciated touches.
The location was great, Bus Stops at the Door, Trains/Metro just a short walk (within 2 minutes) and just a 4 minute stroll down to Tower Bridge
Thanks again Carlos. If we ever return to England we will be sure to email you for our accommodation and recommend you to our friends

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing