“Nice local....”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Regular place for us to eat and drink. Good food, service and always well looked after as a regular.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Pico is a great place for lunch or dinner but it also has a casual bar in the front of the restaurant. I like the seafood but have also had very good lamb there. The wine list offers some very nice selections form the traditional Portuguese wine producing areas as well as some from other parts of the world. The location under the tracks is a bit off putting but once inside it is very nice with a well trained, knowledge wait staff.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

...for great food and abundant portions, I have been a regular for a few years and yes sometimes it gets busy and it is needed to wave the waiter around, I don't really see an issue with that. weekends especially can get very busy both in the lounge and restaurant. In the 5+ years I have eaten and drank here all I have experienced is good food and drinks and a jovial atmosphere. Definitely worth waiting for when busy.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This restaurant was weird. I ask what type of cheese comes on the four cheese pizza, the answer regular cheese. What does that mean? They ask you if you want bread we said no. When the bill came they charged for bread for two of us. They took it off the bill after I questioned it. The shrimp dish my husband order was terrible, I couldn't even tell it was shrimp it was just mush. Ordered a pizza as an appetizer it was very good. I ordered garlic chicken appetizer for my dinner it was better than my husband shrimp. Would only order pizza here and check your bill. Service was terrible.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Countless times we have eaten here. And on today's standard we'll be here more and more. Every one try this place