All reviews malaysian food bayswater tube station close to hyde park continental breakfast is oxford street
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I think that the restaurant has very friendly staff and that it has very delicious food I would definitely reccomend it there. The food came quickly but it was still very fresh and the only reason why I didn’t like it there was because they had run out of my favourite lychee juice

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Its 92 degrees.
There is no air conditioning
I'm told that I had to ask for it when booking.
Did I have to 'ask' for a mattress in the room or toilet paper for the bathroom?
I ask where the ice machine is
I'm told to go to the restaurant next door and ask for some
I call down for iron/ironing board
I'm told I have to come down and get it and return it when I'm done.
While outside speaking to other guests I find out there are fans available at the front desk. When I ask for one I am told that they are all in use and if come become available they will see what they can do.
Um....you KNOW its hot enough that you should get fans for your guests but you don't get enough for all of your guests?!
I prepaid for my stay but left after 4 hours and found another hotel a few blocks away. This hotel's staff only response to my checking out early was that I wouldn't get any of my money back. Not,what was wrong or what could they do to make things better.
Nope - just a statement that I wasn't getting any of my money back.
This doesn't description didn't even include the carpet that isn't attached to the floor or the security latch that has been disabled - see attached photo.

Room Tip: I don't know that there is a way to get a good room here.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night, with hotel chosen for location (close to Hyde Park, and easy to reach tube and main rail stations).

It a no frills hotel but given all we required was a bed for the night, I was okay with that.

Didn’t try the restaurant or bar so can’t comment on that.

Staff pleasant enough.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2018

we did not expect much fro this hotel because it is just another kind of INN HOTEL of which London is full. The location is superb and the street in front of and behind the hotel is full of eateries and small food dining places so you do not need to eat in the hotel. We had breakfast only once and it was very basic but nothing to scream about Outside the hotel you can get a really huge breakfast of higher standards and better value for money. the rooms are not very big but they are comfortable enough but only if you want to use them just for sleeping and changing. It is a just simple hotel. Value for money. well, I cannot say yes or no because it is a subjective opinion. My suggestion is before checking in do a bit checking with the nearby hotel and then draw your conclusions. Will i be back again? well I was okay during my stay and I might consider

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank dralmorales
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The location of this hotel is its best feature. It is only about 4 blocks to Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park and the same to a little strip of tourist shops. The strip mostly contains American fast food places but does have a nice Greek restaurant nearby which I reviewed elsewhere. Holiday Villa has a lovely lobby area and someone is always on duty. The rooms are small but clean and adequate. The attached restaurant was a disappointment. It is an Indian restaurant. We did not opt for the breakfast but did eat a breakfast there. They told us that they did not have English muffins but when my friend chose an eggs Benedict option, it came on an English muffin. I tried to get a single cup of coffee and they charged me over 3 pounds. The next day, they told me that coffee was free to hotel guests at any time. This was very confusing unless, perhaps, they did not think I was a hotel guest the first morning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends